The full job description can be viewed and downloaded here.
The application form can be downloaded here.
Location: Kentish Town,North West London NW5 2JT
Salary: £30,552 per annum incl. London weighting plus benefits (pay review pending)
Closing Date: 28th October 2016
Job type: Permanent and full time
Are you passionate about human rights and the environment?
The Rainforest Foundation UK supports indigenous peoples and traditional populations of the world's rainforest to secure and control the natural resources necessary for their long-term wellbeing and managing these resources in ways which do not harm their environment.
The Individual Giving Coordinator at RFUK is responsible for all aspects of individual giving including financial and non-financial targets, recruitment and retention of regular givers, cash appeals, gifting, middle and major giving and more. This role manages the investment in regular giving recruitment which is the cornerstone of the fundraising strategy. As one of two fundraisers at the Rainforest Foundation UK the role has a high degree of autonomy but also needs to work closely with colleagues in communications, finance and programmes, deputising for the Head of Fundraising as needed.
Your experience of converting charitable work into clear, creative and compelling cash appeals and regular giving recruitment campaigns will be essential. Experience of middle or major donor programmes would be an advantage. A fundraising professional at ease working in a small team with a drive for continual improvement through testing new fundraising propositions, analysing results and generating fresh insight to increase income and shape future strategy should find this role rewarding.
Please download the full job description and person specification for more information about the role. To apply please fill in the application form and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
The closing date is date 28th October 2016.
Building legal and institutional capacities for Community Forests implementation in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Duration of contract: one year, with a possible 6-month extension
Deadline for proposals: 30th September 2016
To contribute to the achievement of the project objectives, a Consultant (or a team of consultants) will be contracted by RFUK to:
- Plan, conduct and report on assessment and consultation on necessary institutional development at provincial and national levels;
- Plan, conduct, and report on institutional capacity building interventions, including workshops and training for administration staff at the national, ETD and Provincial levels, and joint field missions for monitoring of CFs with the MECNDD;
- Through facilitating consultations, assess the legal and implementation tools available to MECNDD, at the local and provincial levels particularly, for monitoring and management of the project CF pilots, with a particular focus on developing appropriate technical implementation regulations and implementing tools, policies and mechanisms where these are needed;
- Assess and advise on any revisions required for the national community forests legal framework, as necessary.
- Team structure
- CV(s) and proven records of delivered trainings /capacity building tools development/research publications
- An indicative work plan according to expected outputs and provided timeframe
- An indicative methodology the consultant(s)would use
- Indicative outline budget
You can download a Rainforest Foundation UK Internship form by clicking here.
RFUK is an equal opportunities employer and makes no discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, age, physical abilities, religious or sexual persuasion.