The full job description can be viewed and downloaded here.
The application form can be downloaded here.
Salary: £33,421 per annum incl. London weighting, plus benefits.
Closing Date: 30th September 2016
Job type: Fixed term
Community Forests Specialist – full time (35-hour working week)
Salary: £33,421 p.a.| 5 days p/w | Fixed Term: until 31st September 2019
Location: London, NW5.
As part of a team of four staff, the Community Forests Specialist will participate in the implementation of the DFID-funded Consortium-based Community Forests project, providing permanent support to the RFUK DRC Programme team as well as to all consortium partner organisations.
Please download the full job description and person specification for more information about the role. To apply please download and complete the application form and send to email@example.com, with the Job Title and your name in the reference field of your email.
Please note that we do not accept CVs.
Closing Date for Applications: 30th September 2016.
Interviews will commence during the same week.
Building legal and institutional capacities for Community Forests implementation in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC)
Duration of contract: one year, with a possible 6-month extension
Deadline for proposals: 30th September 2016
To contribute to the achievement of the project objectives, a Consultant (or a team of consultants) will be contracted by RFUK to:
- Plan, conduct and report on assessment and consultation on necessary institutional development at provincial and national levels;
- Plan, conduct, and report on institutional capacity building interventions, including workshops and training for administration staff at the national, ETD and Provincial levels, and joint field missions for monitoring of CFs with the MECNDD;
- Through facilitating consultations, assess the legal and implementation tools available to MECNDD, at the local and provincial levels particularly, for monitoring and management of the project CF pilots, with a particular focus on developing appropriate technical implementation regulations and implementing tools, policies and mechanisms where these are needed;
- Assess and advise on any revisions required for the national community forests legal framework, as necessary.
- Team structure
- CV(s) and proven records of delivered trainings /capacity building tools development/research publications
- An indicative work plan according to expected outputs and provided timeframe
- An indicative methodology the consultant(s)would use
- Indicative outline budget
You can download a Rainforest Foundation UK Internship form by clicking here.
RFUK is an equal opportunities employer and makes no discrimination on the grounds of gender, race, age, physical abilities, religious or sexual persuasion.